WHEN: March 24-28, 2014
WHERE: Chiang Mai, Thailand, SE Asia
1) Presentations and discussions about “what works best and what doesn’t” – framed in practitioner’s local and/or organizational context.
▪ Reports from each region
▪ Production workshops
▪ Ethnoarts and storying
▪ Story testing methods
2) Activities designed to help participants move ahead on individual growth plans toward becoming independent trainers and consultants.
▪ Consulting practice with a coach present
▪ Advanced Storycrafting Workshop refresher
3) Scheduled times for building relationships so partners can better serve each other and their respective language communities.