The intense five-day training runs November 6 – 10, 2017 from Monday morning to Friday afternoon.
This Bible Storying course will help you to:
- Tell a story to a small group.
- Help others to learn the story.
- Lead a discussion about the spiritual application of the story.
- Understand the worldviews of the group, which stories are most appropriate to the group and and how to adapt your story to a given worldview.
- Begin story crafting with a Bibleless language group, or people already with Scriptures but who need help in engaging with them to understand the Bible’s whole story. They could be somewhere remote or even in your own town in the UK or Europe!
For more information and to register visit: redcliffe.ac.uk/courses/cross-cultural-mission-training/bible-storying-course